Thursday, October 9, 2008

TV Shows

Dear blog,

I am so pissed today with one of my favourite TV show. i'm not gonna hide anymore and I proudly declare that I love to watch ANTM since cycle 1. But as the cycles goes on I cannot stand with the surprises anymore.

The show is not about looking for next top model anymore but looking for next top personality. Maybe Tyra should change the title to America's Next Top Personality. The girl who has the most potential will be eliminated or at least be at the final but don't win the title. It's frustrating because in the end the girl who wins was the girl who is not consistent and to be claimed as having personality that inspired people. (what Tyra said to Sheena and I don't inspired by her at all. I got annoyed by her). Why? So there's no point I'm watching the show anymore but I'm simply addicted to it. It's been 11 cycles and it's going to be hard for me to stop watching it.

This is the list of the winners:
Cycle 1: Adrianne
Cycle 2: Yoanna
Cycle 3: Eva
Cycle 4: Naima
Cycle 5: Nicole
Cycle 6: Danielle
Cycle 7: Caridee
Cycle 8: Jaslene
Cycle 9: Saleisha
Cycle 10: Whitney
Cycle 11: Sheena ( I'm pretty sure she'll win because she's the only Asian there. and I'll be the
first one to protest)

and her Starting from cycle 8, I really disappointed with the chosen winner. Jaslene? What the hell. She looks like scrawny drag queen. Renee should win after all. Cycle 9, was the most hateful cycle. I hate Saleisha's hypocrite bubbly personality. Poor Jenah, she had been consistent and caught hi fashion photos. Tyra was looking for her personality and she finally found that in the final 3 but still she got eliminated. I hate cycle 9. For cycle 10, I believe that Tyra wanted to change the modeling industry but it's not fair to Anya. She had been consistent and never be in the bottom 2 ( i guess) but in the end, Whitney was chosen. And now the cycle 11, just because of one posy photo, Lauren Brie got eliminated. She took the most powerful photos at the begining and Tyra claimed that her lack of personality is the reason why she left. WTH. I hate it.


0 comments: