Monday, October 13, 2008

Today is a cold day

Dear blog,

Something makes me hard to stop smiling today. Sometimes I do laugh about it but it's actually nothing. Today is the coldest day of my life. Never been in this such condition before where the temperature is able to drop below 10c. I was shivering the whole morning.

Right after class, I watch Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty episode 3. I kinda like the third episode of Ugly Betty because it is like a story telling in a funny way (Betty's perspective). Surprisingly, Daniel's son is not his but he's Alexis son (before she turn into a woman). Wow, that's scary. For Desperate Housewives, there's nothing complicated but I felt pity towards Gabi. Her life turned 180 and it's not getting any better.

But the thing that makes me blown away and really surprised is the Britney's new song. She's amazing. Her video is super sexy (hei I'm above 18 now). Her song is super sarcastic. I saw this one comment on Youtube which talking about the song's background. That person claimed the song is dedicated to her ex husband (you guys know who). Try listen to the song very carefully because it may not be easy to catch the words she say (especially Malay boy like me). Don't bother with the video because you won't be able to focus on the lyrics (so sure bout that). Well, I love her new song and for me, it's a surprising comeback. You guys should listen to her song and watch the video. The brief acting is realistic... (speechless)

2 comments:

ooooooooo said...

kat sini -5'c
sejuk cam nak pecah kepala
blum winter lagi padahal

aish. said...

ikhwan, ada show best! 'the l word'. tengah addicted gila skarang. kalau ikhwan tengah boring nak carik series baru,try tau... gila addict kat sini hehe.