Friday, October 10, 2008

TV Shows Again and Again

Dear blog,

It's hard for me to manage time here. As the TV shows season premier mostly happen this fall, I hardly resist the temptation of watching them.

My favorite shows:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. Heroes
3. Prison Break
4. Ugly Betty
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Gossip Girl
7. Dirty Sexy Money

How to study and follow those shows at the same time?

My problem is, I am easily addicted to TV shows and get connected emotionally with the stories and the character. As example in Heroes, I am really pissed when stupid Hiro opened his dad's security box and someone steal the formula consequently. And another stupid fellow (peter Patrelli) was warned by Sylar not to get his power which cause the hunger. In the end, he took that power and returned to present world after he killed Nathan and got mad at Sylar. Shame of him. I never like his character. And Hayden is getting chubbier episode by episode. And with more characters in that series, I just simply confused sometimes. (I'm not that kind of person who can concentrate on one thing)

I love Gossip Girl and I love when Serena got her bitchiness back. And I love her husky voice and I love Blair too but I hate Dan. I think Chuck is much better than him.

OMG, Prison Break makes me nervous all the time. That's why I like that series especially when Sara returned to the cast. It was kinda boring in the third season without her.

I hope that season 5 will not be the last season for Desperate Housewives. I feel like one of the neighbour in Wisteria Lane when I watch that drama. If it's going to be the last one, I'll miss them so much especially Gabriel. She's so cute. Lynette too.

I hope you guys are also a drama series addict like me. We can be a good friends you know! Not mention the Korean and Japanese drama here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha..
same goes here in utp..
we're addicted to dramas n movies..
juz list it,
prison break,
heroes,
kyle xy..

we hav all of it here..
even latest cerekarama at tv3 also we hav~
wink2~
:D

itisrajah said...

babe.
america's next top model?
haha.
u gotta be kidding me!
tade jejak rasul ka?
hahahaha!